The Loyalsock Valley Elementary Parent-Teacher Organization is composed of parents, legal guardians, and faculty from our school. We work hard to work collaboratively to support our students and teachers by helping to provide supplies, materials, and activities for students and faculty above and beyond those provided by the school district.
Our regularly scheduled meetings occur each month (September through May) on the first Wednesday at 6:00 PM. These are the BEST way to keep in touch with us. We will hold other meetings as needed and schedules permit, which will be communicated in our newsletters, notes sent home with your child or on social media. All parents or guardians of students attending the school and all teachers of LVE are members of the PTO and are encouraged to attend. Meetings are held in the school cafeteria, unless otherwise indicated.
Activities and Events
- Field Trips
- Reading programs and summer reading activities
- Book Fairs (2 a year) under the coordination of the elementary librarian
- Providing meals, snacks, and desserts for faculty during parent/teacher conferences and teacher appreciation week
- Funding additional classroom supplies (example: purchasing iPads and Chromebooks)
- Contributing to the creation of the annual yearbook and supplying one to each member of the student body
- Glow Night at the Corn Maze
- Trunk or Treat Night
- School Peace Patrol
- School Dances
- Valley Festival
- Bounce House Day
- Providing snacks for our students taking the annual state PSSAs
- And many more!
Mailing Address: 3790 State Rt. 87, Montoursville, PA 17754
Facebook: Loyalsock Valley Elementary School PTO
Private Facebook Group for Families: Loyalsock Valley Elementary School Family Group
Yearbook Photo Sharing: Links for Yearbook Photo Requests
Can’t attend a meeting? Check the minutes and let us know if you have questions or want to help!