Online Student Registration
For new and returning families to the Montoursville Area School district, click on the Online Registration Process Link which is located below. Then click “Online Registration” which can be found below the Parent Portal login.
For best results use Google Chrome. Apple devices will not work. You must submit the form within 60 minutes or the form will timeout due to inactivity.
Please complete and print the forms below and bring with you to finish registration.
Please also remember to bring the items needed for Registration with you: Birth Certificate, Immunization Records, Two proofs of Residency.
Please contact Diana McElwee, Superintendent’s Secretary for any questions about registration 570-368-2491 ext 6100 or email@example.com.
Items Needed for Registration
The following documents are required for registration and must be presented at the time of your appointment:
- Student Proof of Age – Birth Certificate or US passport
- Two (2) Forms of Residency – Homeowners (mortgage statement, deed, or tax statements), Lease or Rental Agreement, Utility Statement, Car Registration and/or Driver’s License.
- Last report card/high school transcript from previous school
- Special Education Records (IEP)
- Any court document or formal agreements explaining custody arrangements
- Immunizations Record
If a parent wishes to withdraw a student from our district prior to the start of the school year, the parent should report to the District Office. Once the school year begins for students, the parent should report to the school office of the building where the child attends and begin the withdrawal process.