New Student Registration
Montoursville Area School District has a centralized student registration to make enrollment convenient for our parents.
Parents wishing to enroll or re-enroll a student, please schedule an appoint with Mrs. Diana McElwee by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call 570-368-2491 ext 6100. Forms can be faxed to: 570-368-3501.
The registration is located in the District Office, 50 N Arch Street, Montoursville, PA 17754. Office hours are 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. The child does not need to be present during registration.
Registration forms are listed to the right of this page.
Items Needed for Registration
The following documents are required for registration and must be presented at the time of your appointment:
- Student Proof of Age – Birth Certificate or US passport
- Two (2) Forms of Residency – Homeowners (mortage statement, deed, or tax statements), Lease or Rental Agreement, Utility Statement, Car Registration and/or Driver’s License.
- Last report card/high school transcript from previous school
- Special Education Records (IEP)
- Any court document or formal agreements explaining custody arrangments
- Immunizations Record
If a parent wishes to withdraw a student from our district prior to the start of the school year, the parent should report to the District Office. Once the school year begins for students, the parent should report to the school office of the building where the child attends and begin the withdrawal process.