We would like to thank everyone that participated in our kick off dinner at Herman and Luther’s. Mr. Don King, the Administration, teachers, students, our Community and all of our Sponsors made this event possible.
Be on the look out for our next community event!
Providing support for educational experiences that foster lifelong interest in learning and community.
The Montoursville Area School District Foundation seeks to generate and promote funding to enhance the educational experience of our students. The Foundation provides otherwise unfunded opportunities for students served by the Montoursville Area School District.
Michael Musto Susan Harvey Bob Lorson Jennifer Blackwell Jenifer Starr
Keevin Larson Jessica Knittle Dale Ulmer Christina Dinges Alex Witter
School District Members
How Can You Contribute?
Contributions in any amount will benefit the charitable goals of the Montoursville Area School District Foundation. Gifts may be made using a variety of methods, with some of the most popular including:
- Monetary Donations via mail (Cash/Checks) or PayPal (credit card, see “Donate” link below)
- Bequests via wills or living trusts
- Gifts of appreciated assets (stocks, bonds, etc.)
We also welcome you to donate annually.
Sponsorship Levels Below:
- WARRIOR SPONSOR $5,000
- GOLD SPONSOR $2,500
- BLUE SPONSOR $1,000
- COMMUNITY SPONSOR $500
The Montoursville Area School District Foundation is a non-pro8it 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions may be tax deductible. For more information on tax exempt organizations, please consult your tax adviser.
For questions regarding the Foundation or to inquire about volunteer opportunities within our organization, please email us at:
Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Volunteering time at Fundraising Events
- Helping plan events
- Board Membership
Objectives of the Foundation:
Promote student development through enriching programs and activities
- Medical Career Program at MAHS
- Theatre Arts Program at MAHS
Receive, Raise and Administer funds outside of traditional school funding system to reinforce and supplement the goals of Montoursville Area School District.
- STEM Initiative
- Technology for Classrooms (iPads, Chromebooks, etc.)
- Playground Equipment
Samples of Projects Funded:
- Mobile Ag Science Lab
- Artist in Residence Program – East meets West Performance
- TurningPoint Audience Response System
- “Bodies: The Exhibition” – New York City (High School Students)
- Music Recording Computer Program
Question? Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org