Each student riding a school bus must be registered with the Transportation Office. To utilize District transportation services, the following regulations apply:
- The student must be eligible for transportation per School Board Policy. Transportation shall be provided in accordance with law and board policy. The Board shall provide transportation for students living within the prescribed limits when walking conditions to the school are found to be hazardous by the Department of Transportation. The Board shall transport eligible resident students who are enrolled in nonpublic schools within the distance prescribed by law.
- Bus assignments are determined by the student’s primary address and students will be transported to/from this location.
- Requests for transportation to/from an alternate address requires approval by the District Office.
Please choose from the options below to complete the Transportation Services Registration Form
- Online Submission – Transportation Services Registration Form (coming soon)
- Download and print – Transportation Services Registration Form The completed form may be mailed or dropped off to the District Office.
- Blank forms available at the District Office, 50 North Arch St. Montoursville PA 17754.
For questions and additional information, please contact:
Darren Tull, Business Office Specialist
50 North Arch St.
Montoursville, PA 17754
570-368-3500 Ext. 6200