Office Location: High School
Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
We are in the midst of the “flu season”. Here are some helpful guidelines you should follow when making the decision to either send your child to school or keep them home.
KEEP YOUR CHILD HOME FROM SCHOOL WHEN:
- They have a temperature of 100 degrees or more
- They have red eye(s) accompanied with discharge or matting
- They have vomited the evening/night before school
- They have persistent diarrhea
- They have been diagnosed with an infection (such as “pink eye” or strep throat). Your child should be on antibiotics for at least 24 hours before returning to school.