NCAA Eligibility

If you are planning to be a student-athlete at the college level in Division I or Division II sports, you must register with NCAA. Click on the link below to get started. You should register during your junior year of high school.

Please keep in mind that when you take your SAT or ACT, have your scores sent directly from the testing center to NCAA. They will not accept those scores from our transcript. However, you must complete a transcript request form so that we can send an official copy of your high school transcript to NCAA.

See your counselor with any questions.